Monday 19 October 2015

Trick or Treat?

I've been rather treating myself since my return with some cracking zombie horror, and thought it only right I should pop again to the bargain basement to take a look at some of the films that, shall we say, weren't generally as well received.

One can kind of get carried away with DVD sales, especially when one is a bit bored and the debit card has been left unattended…



So my bumper haul and strategic plan of action (which I won't stick to) is the following:

Undead or Alive
Mimesis - Night of the Living Dead
Dead and Deader
Zombieworld
Gangsters, Guns & Zombies
The Dead 2 - India
Zombie Driller Killer
The Zombie Farm
Extinction
Portrait of a Zombie
Zombie Fight Club
Dylan Dog Dead of Night

I've not listed Zombeavers as I'm leaving it as a wild card to cheer me up?

Steven@WTD.

See you on the other side…

2 comments:

  1. I have seen a few of those. The Dead 2 - India, Gangsters, Guns & Zombies, and Extinction. I liked the first 2 but don't remember Extinction too much. Think I started watching it when I was exhausted lol. Oh and I liked Zombeavers too, really funny and unique. Reminds me of Black Sheep lol.

    Miss Wicked
    www.somethingwickedaz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the second person to mention Black Sheep to me in so many weeks; so I'm being drawn to seek it out!

      Cheers for shopping by Steven@WTD.

      Delete