Wednesday 17 July 2013

Spending again - blog


My last big splurge for a while... (if my wife is reading this, honest luv!)

I've finally got over my disappointment of Rec2 and I think I'm ready to return to this crazy demon zombie world; also I saw a trailer for 4 so thought I'd better catch up.

Next something that's long overdue.. Zombie Flesh Eaters. I have vague recollections of watching this 20 years ago after a lot of beer but don't remember any details. I see it appear highly on every zombie list and as I'm now quite the Fulci fan it just had to be done.

The Demons 1 & 2 Steel Case was half price so I could hardly say no and as I'm away for a little while with only a DVD player I grabbed the Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things / Dead of Night (Deathdream) double pack if I get 5 minutes to myself.... doesn't everyone pack a zombie grind-house double bill for their holiday?

I've not checked any reviews, and I don't, but should I expect anything good from Abe Linc, Zombies of Mass D, or Bloodstorm?

WTD

3 comments:

  1. Love Flesheaters - and enjoy the rec series... deathdream (Vamp or Not?) and children shouldn't play (Honourable Mention) appear over at my blog, if you want to see what I had to say about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abe Lincoln vs ZOmbies is pretty awful, but I found Zombies of Mass Destruction to actually be surprisingly very good.

    Haven't seen Blooodstorm, but curious to see what you think... will help me decide if I should bother :)

    CHildren SHouldn't Play is decent, but Deathdream is AMAZING. So have fun with that. Demons too.

    ANd I assume I don't need to tell you how great Zombi 2 is.

    ReplyDelete