Tuesday 2 July 2013

Coming up - blog


I got the Warm Bodies review up last night and I've got some right beauties coming up. Some were recommended, some I just wanted.

I've had I Am Legend in mind since I started the blog and I know it's a push to call them zombies but it's been years since I've seen it and wanted to tackle it afresh.

The Horde and Before Dawn were recommended by Taliesin meets the Vampires and both sound brutal and amazing and I think one of these will be my next pick.

Dead Girl looks like it really splits opinion, so I can't wait to see what all the fuss is about.

Yes, that's The Plague of the Zombies and yes I reviewed it a few days ago after watching it in SD on TV with adverts and yes I'd forgotten I had the Blu-ray on order... I'll watch it again and watch the extras then amend. Ooops.

WTD

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of Before Dawn... I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

    As far as DeadGirl goes... well... yeah, I wasn't crazy about the movie itself, but I have a lot of respect for it.

    ReplyDelete