Friday 30 August 2013

Region Free Goody Bag - blog



Now I've acquired a region free DVD player I've finally been able to help myself to all manner of gubbins previously off limits.

First up is Amando de Ossorio's Blind Dead Collection which came in a nifty coffin box. I've watched most of Tombs of the Blind Dead and review will be up soon and I don't want to spoil it, but I will say I'm quite taken.

I've reviewed Attack Girls' Swim Team vs. The Undead, one of the three films included with NiZombie and really wasn't enamoured with either the b-movie action or juvenile eroticism; surely the other two can't be worse? We'll find out soon.

The others were mainly picked up because they were all cheap and I happened to be looking at them whilst bored and on amazon (a bad combination) and I'm not expecting much if I'm honest. Still, it keeps me off the streets.

WTD.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Blind Dead series...did a Vamp Or Not on the full series ;)

    ReplyDelete