Thursday 13 September 2012

A bumper delivery - blog


Just wanted to share today's monster haul. You go a week without any deliveries then they all come at once...


A quick panic over Dead Alive was soon alleviated. Before ordering I'd checked various site and established that it was Region free but an inspection of the case and disc and I saw big Region A stamps on both, oops! A quick 5 minute play on my region locked Blu-ray player and everything seems to be ok. So who to believe? I think it must be a region free Blu-ray pretending to be a Region locked one.

I'm still not sure this is a good thing though, as I've said before I'm not particularly a gore for gore's sake person and this version declares it's rated R for "AN ABUNDANCE OF OUTRAGEOUS GORE"... 

Still, we have Scooby Doo to watch to calm everything down.

WTD

No comments:

Post a Comment